Whempy's LAN Dec 16-17

Patrick

Although this is early, I am posting the date for the next Whempy's LAN, so if anyone wants to come they can schedule off, clear time now. The cost is $20 for 24 hours of gaming, space for your stuff, and all the food you can eat! We're going to try and pack the warehouse, so tell your friends and I hope to see some CR people there!

Cliff's notes:

December 16-17 12:00PM to 12:00PM

$20 to get in

Free food (hot dogs, nachos n salsa, sometimes cake...good cake, pretzels, chips, etc)

.50 soda

1.50 bawls

Gaming

Console tournaments

Hope to see you there! Contact Megaman or myself for further information, or visit http://www.whempys.com and go to the forums, or just browse around, it's still under construction though.

Although this is early, I am posting the date for the next Whempy's LAN, so if anyone wants to come they can schedule off, clear time now. The cost is $20 for 24 hours of gaming, space for your stuff, and all the food you can eat! We're going to try and pack the warehouse, so tell your friends and I hope to see some CR people there!

Cliff's notes:

December 16-17 12:00PM to 12:00PM

$20 to get in

Free food (hot dogs, nachos n salsa, sometimes cake...good cake, pretzels, chips, etc)

.50 soda

1.50 bawls

Gaming

Console tournaments

Hope to see you there! Contact Megaman or myself for further information, or visit http://www.whempys.com and go to the forums, or just browse around, it's still under construction though.

$15 for Confirmed.

Last time we had a random Worms Armageddon tournament on our projector screen at 3am. As for not having all the games it okay, there are usualy people socializing outside around our fire. We also will hopefully have Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution.