Joooohn Carey.

Miller

Knee jerk reactions are fun.

Part 1:

Part 2:

I feel like I am taking the alternative side in every biased thread this week.

Keith Olbermann is more retarded then Kerry or any one I have ever heard.

He takes Kerry's incompitance and turns it on himself.

Kerry has never supported any of the US troops in his life, his service was a joke, and when he returned from vietnam he betrayed his fellow service men by testinfy lies against them, in the court hearings that followed.

He was totaly against any armed service and his speach showed this.

also his study hard in school so you get a good job is retarded as well.

the idealology of study hard in school and get a good job and move up in the coperate ladder is so out dated and void in todays society.

how many millionares and billionares never finished college, or did poorly in school. professonal and academic education has very little to do with ones wealth.

Kerry is an Idoit for thinking that it still applies.

Terroism is still a threat in todays world, and Bush's administration has had a 100% success rate against it after the 9/11 tragidy. He has slowed it down by hitting were it lives.

Instead of blaming the President for the deaths our troops what happened to blaming the real killers, the terrorists, and fighting them, instead of fighting ourself as a country.

Bush is a Great leader, he is strong and does not fear the enemy or anyone that opposes us. I dont want some weak leader that fears what the world might say against him, and wont do anything to protect the USA