Drifting vid

Bgbdbn

Drifting, Racing, Modifying or pretty much driving an old rwd corolla = :gay:

You must really have something against me..

Any comment I make you're sure to go out of your way to somehow make fun of my car..

If you're going to insult me, do it to my face.. and if you're going to take it that far, atleast make it a good insult.. kthnx.

You must really have something against me..

Any comment I make you're sure to go out of your way to somehow make fun of my car..

If you're going to insult me, do it to my face.. and if you're going to take it that far, atleast make it a good insult.. kthnx.

OOoooOOh Big Scary Corolla Man.OOOooOOOOOoOO

Its okay for you to make fun of someone else's hobby/ car/ ect.

However, somebody makes fun of your hiaku rottencrotch or whatever it is and you get your vag full of sand.

1. Grow Up

2. Buy a real car

3. Remove Sand

4. Repeat Steps 1-3 as necessary.

You have to understand its Shawns way haha.

I did, everyone else has. You've been here long enough you should know that by now.

See.

Even RangerTurd learned to accept it.

If you can't give and take a hazing around here you really should seek help.

EDIT: I found a helpline for you Andy: 888-843-4564

PS:

Rangers are still gay

:)

PPS:

Yes I do drive an overpriced VW

;)

Then they obviously have more class than you.

Did I read under your name correctly, as in Reynoldsburg? lol, "class."

I got involved because it was an unlocked thread so I assumed posting was allowed. Also, I called it gayness that I don't have an Audi, not that it's gay that my g-parents drive one. A little defensive of the extension are we?

I LOL'd at that pic...

and sounds like he's back peddling, i reread his statement

and in no way do i get out of it that he said it was gay he doesnt have one

So do you cling to his balls by your bare hands or do you use some sort of strap or chain? Read it how you want to but in the end it's making fun of other people's property that gets you so far in life (hence ending up in "The Burg"...

OOoooOOh Big Scary Corolla Man.OOOooOOOOOoOO

Its okay for you to make fun of someone else's hobby/ car/ ect.

However, somebody makes fun of your hiaku rottencrotch or whatever it is and you get your vag full of sand.

1. Grow Up

2. Buy a real car

3. Remove Sand

4. Repeat Steps 1-3 as necessary.

What I was doing was expressing my opinion about the following thread.. what YOU said were personal flame comments directed toward me or my replies instead of actually critiquing what's on topic. I've noticed you always do it and I don't know what your problem is with me, but get off your fucking soap box and shut the hell up. I'll stick with what I originally replied back to you, if you have something to say then say it to my face.. otherwise you're just another intraweb hardass.

BTW, on what grounds makes your Audi a real car.. last time I check it's just a 4 door paperweight.

So do you cling to his balls by your bare hands or do you use some sort of strap or chain? Read it how you want to but in the end it's making fun of other people's property that gets you so far in life (hence ending up in "The Burg"...

Dont try to distract the attention that your a dumbass, and back peddled from a statement which obviously can not be taken any other way. Your a chump. All you can say is Im clinging to his balls because you are obviously caught in a corner and have no way else of getting out of it without trying to turn the attention somewhere else.

So, your bitching that making fun of ppl's shit isnt right, then you go so far as to insult where he lives.... Yah im seeing some hypocritical asshole statements coming directly from the horses mouth... dick.

Dont try to distract the attention that your a dumbass, and back peddled from a statement which obviously can not be taken any other way. Your a chump. All you can say is Im clinging to his balls because you are obviously caught in a corner and have no way else of getting out of it without trying to turn the attention somewhere else.

So, your bitching that making fun of ppl's shit isnt right, then you go so far as to insult where he lives.... Yah im seeing some hypocritical asshole statements coming directly from the horses mouth... dick.

This whole output I'm producing is in sarcasm. Caught in what corner? I like Audis and yea the first time I was referring to him being gay for owning one. But it was to stir your rainbow pot up, and clearly it worked....there I go again backtreading from my statement! And if you've ever noticed I don't make fun of personal things of others until they do. I never saw any reason warranting anyone to make hate of a Corolla but apparently owning an Audi does just that.

My grandparents drive an Audi. =Gayness

I called it gayness that I don't have an Audi, not that it's gay that my g-parents drive one.

back peddle numero Uno, im sorry, you can not take your first statement any way other than "audi's are gay"

and here is where you change your story agian

I like Audis and yea the first time I was referring to him being gay for owning one.

now wait, first you said Audis were gay, then you said no its gay that you yourself dont own one, then you admit you called him gay for driving the Audi you originally called gay...

can we get a straight story here?

And if you've ever noticed I don't make fun of personal things of others until they do
This statement right there makes you no better than anyone else. What kind of moral is that. You make it sound like your holy and pure untill someone throws an insult around. Dude, get over yourself, the insult wasnt at you to begin with, dont fight someone elses fight for the sake of trying to be an e-badass, that just makes you look like a fucking tool

I already said I called Audis gay, not that theirs anything wrong with being gay... Yes I must be holy for making someone taste their own medicine. You just said yourself to not fight someone else's fight: why the fuck are you guys starting an e-fight in the first place?

After all of this I'll be the first to say I was kidding, I don't think people driving Audis are gay, I was simply providing an example for you people that enjoy bashing others. Doesn't feel great, huh?