any problems with NOS solenoids?

Mattsv8

Hey guys I have had some troubles with my N02 solenoids. I keep having them not work when i need them. perfect example at superchevy first pass of the day with low bottle pressure it worked ok and ran great. next pass out it didnt work at all and motor went rich. that whole day when i would hit the switch it would just barely open and just a small amount of nitrous would flow. well the next morning i start the truck to get it warm everything warm i turn it off open the carb all the way open and crackit. big huge plum of nos so i feel the solenoid now and its working.

then i drive it to work on monday works on the way to work. then i spray it on the freeway works great. i turn on grener ave and hit it real quick and it worked great. so i park the truck and work untill 4pm. i get off work and open the bottle and leave work on the way home i try 3 times to see if it would work and nothing. has anyone ran into this

and if so what was done to fix it.

im sending my solenoids to nos and they are going to check them for me and rebuild them for free. so at least they will be good for next season.

thanks guys.

Guest Removed
could be the relay, the painless ones are better then the ones you get with the spray kits, they always seem too act funny (NOT WORK) like the one i got from NOS and its the same one that was acting up for my bottle heater... try that. and double check the breakers, the big shot ones need 40 amp breakers or 60s

nos has offered to rebuild mine for free. but why should they need rebuilt. ive had 4 solenoids and only two full passes that worked. the rest of the time has been spent trying to get them to work. ill try running another ground strap from the truck to the engine. maybe the motor plates arent enough. im thinking the nos seal might be swelling.