mustang parts

Buckeye1647545503

1.Carb intake performer rpm was sandblasted and painted with high temp silver looks new 1 inch phelalic(sp?) spacer and 650 holley carb is running order 175.00 O.B.O.

2. Bbk longtubes for stick with offroad h-pipe and flowtubes and flowmaster mufflers. All used but in good shape every little rust. Gone!

3. T-5 90k on it , T-5 bellhouseing, Freshly turned flywheel (302) Brand new AZ clutch never even started but installed, 300.00

4. 3 Holley blue pumps one is freshly rebuilt and two need done. 75.00 for all three

5. Mallory 3 port race reg. with vac referance (make the pump only make a few psi at idle so it does not hum loud and pwmp runs cooler and lasts longer) Brand new never used and has a liquid jegs gauge on it as well I paid 75 for just the reg plus $ for the gauge and fitting. 65.00

6. Ford motorsport "cobra" finned valve covers they have a small crack in the back corner but are totally useable as is or pat tinman to do a quick tig on them. 75.00

7. Factory Complete dual snorker off a 85/86 Gt complete with plastic vac line and flex pipr to attach to fenders 75.00

I am also open to these Itiems

1. Efi boost referance fuel pressure reg (prefer aeromotive)

2. 42lb injectors (set of 8)

3. Bbk shorties

i didnt see any markings on them when I glanced at them. Where are yours marked? If they aren't BBK and you don't want to trade, how much for the headers alone? They are for a foxbody 5.0l right?

1.Carb intake performer rpm was sandblasted and painted with high temp silver looks new 1 inch phelalic(sp?) spacer and 650 holley carb is running order 155.00

3. T-5 90k on it , T-5 bellhouseing, Freshly turned flywheel (302) Brand new AZ clutch never even started but installed, 275.00

4. 3 Holley blue pumps one is freshly rebuilt and two need done. 50.00 for all three

5. Mallory 3 port race reg. with vac referance (make the pump only make a few psi at idle so it does not hum loud and pwmp runs cooler and lasts longer) Brand new never used and has a liquid jegs gauge on it as well I paid 75 for just the reg plus $ for the gauge and fitting. 55.00

6. Ford motorsport "cobra" finned valve covers they have a small crack in the back corner but are totally useable as is or pat tinman to do a quick tig on them. 75.00

7. Factory Complete dual snorker off a 85/86 Gt complete with plastic vac line and flex pipr to attach to fenders 65.00

I am also open to these Itiems

1. Efi boost referance fuel pressure reg (prefer aeromotive)

3. Bbk shorties

new prices