Who to have bore/clean/freshen block?

Bam

I've pulled a 351w for my mustang. I want to get it bored/possibly stroke it out and blueprinted/balanced/assembled with forged internals over this winter. I can handle the install and shit, but I want all the machine work and whatnot done professionally.

Who do you guys recommend?

Also, mustang guys, what do you recommend I have done, what can I bore it out to safely? I'm shooting for 600whp, so I'm building a block for more.

Thanks

Does anyone sell a stroker kit for a 408? Or what?

Guest Removed
eagle, chp, and dss sell complete rotatting assemblies if you don't want to piece it together yourself.

Take it to Fowler engines on switzer ave for the machine work.

i take it after the mishap with johns motor , you guys dont use mike p no more?

i got hte eagle kit was and am pretty happy with it .30 over and a 4.0 in stroke with a 11 cc dish piston 58cc heads (forms a ball like cumbustion chamber) 6.250 rods and everythig to put it together

i took mine to FAST racing and am very very very happy with them i have seen many engines put together by them (all mustangs) and they were great performers thats my opinion though

feel free to pick my brain

heads are the key and a huge cam 600 is a good goal but dont be caught up with numbers im making less power than alot of thease guys and am either faster or will be due to tuning issues and thats no spray yet

Engine Rebuilder Supply off of 3c. Just a suggestion. Took a head in one time and was very satisfied. Also, has anyone ever used Performance Research in westerville for any work?

it not in westerville it is columbus on westerville rd an innis rd thr are real good.there not cheep but it will be right you get what you pay for.