Bought a FAST Ford yesterday.

nurkvinny

I have had this thing up to AT LEAST 70mph. I got scared though, and had to let out...

:)

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/2003%20Ranger/DSC00046.JPG

Seriously though, if anyone knows where there are some nice Ranger interior parts for sale, let me know. This thing has a 100% plastic interior. A cloth seat and carpet would be nice. It's an '03, if that matters for interior pieces.

And, if you didn't guess, it's a 2.3 / 5 speed... quite possibly the SLOWEST damn thing I have ever sat in. 80 miles so far, and the gas gauge still reads full.

Ex-Orkin trucks FTW.

stock the motor will handle 6ish psi and about 10 intercooled, chip the stock computer, and for an extra grand have a fun 200hp truck with good gas mileage.

Derek, you do remember that the 01.5 and newer ranger 2.3's are the Duratecs right?

I wouldnt risk the cintered(sp?) rods with boost, but thats me.

Guest Mushijobah

And, if you didn't guess, it's a 2.3 / 5 speed... quite possibly the SLOWEST damn thing I have ever sat in. 80 miles so far, and the gas gauge still reads full.

Ex-Orkin trucks FTW.

HAHAHA. Don't offend turbo ranger guy.

I've always liked Rangers. I originally was going to get one back in the day for my highschool daily commute but ended up getting the SHO instead. Rangers are pretty solid little trucks.

Come on you know that 2.3 is a beast, you don't need to lie :p

Ha, what happened to this thread? :)

The Ranger is staying 100% stock under the hood. This is strictly for a 30mpg daily driver. I already have a "quick" mini truck.

Yes, I still have the Ram and the bike. The Ram has very few miles on it; I'm going to try and keep it that way. Probably sell the Ranger off next Summer.