Michigan....

Dr. Apex

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the mix up this weekend in the BCS..The real shitter is if ND beats USC at the end of the season then they'll be playing in the NC against the OSU-UM winner.. Or will the voters put ND up to 2 even though UM took them out to the shed and raped them already this season. hhhmmmm

As not a fan of either team, I will say this; OSU will not be able to run the ball all day. Troy will have the burden to win, if he does well he will win Heisman, I just hope (for all you OSU fans) OSU's line can hold the surge all day and protect him. Oh and as much as I would like U of M to win to see a mass suicide in this town on the 18th, I think OSU will win by a couple. I hope this will be in overtime so they both go to Glendale in Jan.

See.. I think Pittman has gotten better and better every game and I do think he will be able to run against the Michigan D-Line. They will be tough yards but I think he'll break for a few big runs, like-wise with Hart. He's a tough runner and they will run against us all day if it's working. But they might come out and try to surprise us and throw a lot, to test us. If Troy has a good game, we will not be beat. But they HAVE to make the PATs!!!!!!!

It's going to be such a good game, I can not wait!!

As not a fan of either team, I will say this; OSU will not be able to run the ball all day. Troy will have the burden to win, if he does well he will win Heisman, I just hope (for all you OSU fans) OSU's line can hold the surge all day and protect him. Oh and as much as I would like U of M to win to see a mass suicide in this town on the 18th, I think OSU will win by a couple. I hope this will be in overtime so they both go to Glendale in Jan.

Agreed, OSU will in all likelihood be unable to move the ball effectively on the ground against UM. Michigan's defense this year is much like OSU's defenses in the past five or so years: a very athletic front four that do a great job of plugging the run, allowing the linebackers free roam.

Yes, if OSU wins, then Smith wins the Heisman. Here's to hoping Smith scores on a run in the fourth quarter to seal the win and does the Heisman pose, ala Desmond Howard. Oh, how would the Big Blue Nation take that role reversal? :) Probably won't happen, but oh how I wish it would.

Having a rematch of OSU and UM in the national championship game is dumb for several reasons. First, and foremost, it actually penalizes the team for winning the first time. Are you telling me that it would be okay for, say, OSU to lose the first time against UM, then turn around and beat them to be the national champs? How does that make any sense? Second, I think it dilutes the significance of The Game. No, OSU and UM should play only once, and that once should mean everything. This time, it just happens to be kind of like the national championship before the national championship.

i agree with doc on the signifigance of The Game, but not about anything else. i dont think itll be close, and even though id love to see it, the last person on earth that would do a heisman pose is troy smith. henne is going to throw two or three picks. hart will get his hundred and a touchdown, but i think that the score will be something along the lines of 27-10.