1998 GSXR 600cc $1,000

John Bruh

Just like it says i have a 1998 gsxr 600 that needs a motor, clear title. vance and hines pipe, *brand new Freestyle stunt cage*.

the bike was layed down in the past and cracked the front fairing, light houseing and gauges. and all these parts will need to be replace if you dont want the street fighter front end.

Basically this bike is a stunt bike its licensed with a clear title but it would be an ideal bike just to stunt on.

i have pics but due to work comptuers with websense i can not get on photobucket to resize the pics, but i can send them to anyone thats wants them.

yea can the motor be rebuilt or is it not their. i would imagine a motor would be arround 4000 at least.

$4,000?????? i hope you mean $400.00 because i looked last night on ebay and found 5 motors for under $600.00. and it does have the motor still in the frame and would need rebuilt. and the easiest way would be to get a new motor and at the same time you could buy a 750cc or even a 1000cc motor and put in the bike. that way insurance would be cheaper because its registered as a 600cc bike, and insurance for me (being 18) a full year with liability--with medical was 300 for the year (from state farm)

• 3 months later...