Saw BORAT yesterday.

OSUGT

Worth seeing! I would not recommend taking the gf/wife. I'm gonna say 85% of women out there would be offended by this movie. My wife refused to even entertain the idea of seeing it.

Extremely entertaining concept. Much of the footage is real and the shock value is very high!

I will close with saying that "some things you can't unsee." There are a few scenes that could have been cut:)

Worth seeing! I would not recommend taking the gf/wife. I'm gonna say 85% of women out there would be offended by this movie. My wife refused to even entertain the idea of seeing it.

)

Man, my girlfriend dragged me to it. This is not my type of humer but, it was hilarous! Definitly shocking! A few scenres I could have gone without too.

I thought the plot was pretty good for a well known european actor / slash newly famous made french driver, to go accross america and interview people as a fake kasvikstany (sp.) You had to know you would see what you did, i mean how do you affend 18-24 guys, show them (what they cant un-see) short naked fat guys. But, i think the movie is great.

I thought the plot was pretty good for a well known european actor / slash newly famous made french driver, to go accross america and interview people as a fake kasvikstany (sp.) You had to know you would see what you did, i mean how do you affend 18-24 guys, show them (what they cant un-see) short naked fat guys. But, i think the movie is great.

What?

PS: Women shouldn't be allowed to drive, or vote.