KILLSV8 (red eclipse)

351mach11647545510

LOL I GOT IN A FIGHT OVER TEH INTERNETS.

Why on earth would I waste my time driving to wherever your "shop" is to fight some random guy who takes the internet wayyy too seriously? Did you read my previous post at all? Probably not, there were way too many big words. Mission accomplished.

If I'm a pathetic loser with no self esteem, then you're the tooth fairy. Look, I can make stuff up too! It's just like that time when your girlfriend told you that it was "a good size."

PS: Let me show you my pokemans.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/KryzzyHunter/2pokemans.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pokemans = LOL

I am not going to stand up for Tyson or whoever this thread is about because I don't know him . I don't care if you are a ricer or driving a viper. If you cut across a few lanes of traffic and cut people off then that is lame.

Regardless of all this lets break it down because I am bored at work.

Being an ethug and arguing = lame.

Stealing someone's plates = lame

Making them pay you money back for them = lame

Being a tattle tale to the cops = lame

Having a custom plate with "v8killer" or close to that and not backing it up = lame

Saying "I dont care what ricers do cause we all know they are stupid, ..." is the same as saying all Moslems are territorists = Die now please lamer!

Saying "...or they wouldnt be driving what they are driving" = Plain Stupid

I drive hondas because they don't cost much, reliable for the most part, and I have better things to spend money on. Like remodling the bathroom in my house, cutting down trees on my property, or spending it on my girlfriend. If I didn't live by myself and own a house I would have a much better car.

Call me what you want, ThripleTreat calls me a ricer but I don't care. I have no ring on my finger unlike him. I can do what i want :jerkit:

OMG I love this fourm. I laugh outloud a lot when reading it. :) I would say lets just all get along but it is a better read when everyone is fighting :woowoo:

pokemans = LOL

I am not going to stand up for Tyson or whoever this thread is about because I don't know him . I don't care if you are a ricer or driving a viper. If you cut across a few lanes of traffic and cut people off then that is lame.

Regardless of all this lets break it down because I am bored at work.

Being an ethug and arguing = lame.

Stealing someone's plates = lame

Making them pay you money back for them = lame

Being a tattle tale to the cops = lame

Having a custom plate with "v8killer" or close to that and not backing it up = lame

Saying "I dont care what ricers do cause we all know they are stupid, ..." is the same as saying all Moslems are territorists = Die now please lamer!

Saying "...or they wouldnt be driving what they are driving" = Plain Stupid

I drive hondas because they don't cost much, reliable for the most part, and I have better things to spend money on. Like remodling the bathroom in my house, cutting down trees on my property, or spending it on my girlfriend. If I didn't live by myself and own a house I would have a much better car.

Taking the time to list everything in this thread that is lame, and then proceeding to tell us why you own a civic, when no one asked = Lame

Where is the "Who gives a fuck," smilie when you need it.

Guest Removed

look trolla. i love hondas my self, what i find lame is taking a very well rounded car from the factory cutting the muffler off and installing a loud muffler or no muffler at all, lowering it so close too the ground you cant drive anywhere, putting a bunch of lights all over it inside and out, and even installing a body kit that is wider or bigger then the car itself, or installing some gay ass yellow fog lamps on it. now any of the above is LAME.

im not poking at the car itself, im pointing out the dumbass's that own them. most of which you can normally see cutting across 2 or more lanes of traffic, or some other form of there uber driving skill, you must fall into the above listings, or you would not be getting so upset.

look trolla. i love hondas my self, what i find lame is taking a very well rounded car from the factory cutting the muffler off and installing a loud muffler or no muffler at all, lowering it so close too the ground you cant drive anywhere, putting a bunch of lights all over it inside and out, and even installing a body kit that is wider or bigger then the car itself, or installing some gay ass yellow fog lamps on it. now any of the above is LAME.

im not poking at the car itself, im pointing out the dumbass's that own them. most of which you can normally see cutting across 2 or more lanes of traffic, or some other form of there uber driving skill, you must fall into the above listings, or you would not be getting so upset.

I don't know about you but when I drive around columbus the civics are usually owned by older people that are driving the speed limit. Now I do see younger people in civics as you described above from time to time but not often enough. But most of the people driving fast and cutting people off with 2 or more lane changes are in BMW's, Vetts, grand prixs, and Camaros. As a matter of fact on the way to work today I was going 75 with cruise control on in the middle lane and getting into the left lane to pass a semi. A BMW 5 series comes flying up on me and I speed up to 80 so I can pass the truck and get back in the middle lane. I do that and the BMW speeds up and cuts into my lane and into the right lane so he can get off at an exit real quick. He was on the cell phone too.

I guess I am driving at the wrong time of the day. I am not seeing these civic dumbasses as often as you are. And my fog lights were installed by the previous owner. If I take them off and have 2 holes there that would look lame. Yellow is a JDM look anyway its not lame.

And I also agree with you. Body kits, neons, cutting muffler off, lowering until it scrapes the ground is stupid. You will never see any of that on my car. It is lowered but not enough to make me slow down on speed bumps.

Guest Removed

see , you dont even slow down for speed bumps.. why the hell are they there, too slow you down.

i see the civics, dsms, bmws, vws etc , just as well as you do. but i see them bring me there cars and asking me too install there lowering springs, big mufflers and the like.

like today, i got some dumb fuck with a peeon, rev at me on the freeway. he was rather hard too miss with his uber power making loud muffler. and he keeps popping the clutch like he wants too race. so i give him what he wants, a race. the sad part is he got pawned by a 5500 pound truck from a 60 roll. about 3 times and the last run i let him take off before i put my foot thru the floor , and he still got owned, badly.

and what was the point of tryying too pick on a truck? maybe he got beat on all day by some cancans in there dsm or civs. and dont even get me started on those fuckers.

I'm not defending anybody but yellow lights in your fogs are the best light. HID or white light on wet roads is useless. Watch WRC when it rains. I have HIDs stock. I want to get the JDM Yellow ions because they will be great here in bad weather which was is one of the reasons I bought my car. We see almost 40 inches of rain a year. We see wet roads enough to need them. If I lived in Phoenix then I would not need them.

You are not understanding what I said. My car is lowered but not so lowered that I have to go 2 miles an hour so I don't scrape anything. I am not stupid I slow down for speed bumps. :(

All those people that want you to install stuff on their car thats fine, let them do that. Most of it is a waste of money in my opinion. But from not knowing you at all and from your last post it sounds like you are some sort of mechanic. So If you don't want to install that stuff then tell them no? Or get another job? I just don't understand why that would bother you so much.

And for that person you were racing today he was a dummy for racing a truck. No argues there. But I wouldn't have raced him if I was you. What a waste of gas. But I guess whatever makes you sleep better at night.

I'm not defending anybody but yellow lights in your fogs are the best light. HID or white light on wet roads is useless. Watch WRC when it rains. I have HIDs stock. I want to get the JDM Yellow ions because they will be great here in bad weather which was is one of the reasons I bought my car. We see almost 40 inches of rain a year. We see wet roads enough to need them. If I lived in Phoenix then I would not need them.

Yeah yellow makes a big difference. When I'm driving real late at night in delaware with the nasty fog it gets sometimes it helps a lot.

Guest Removed
You are not understanding what I said. My car is lowered but not so lowered that I have to go 2 miles an hour so I don't scrape anything. I am not stupid I slow down for speed bumps. :(

All those people that want you to install stuff on their car thats fine, let them do that. Most of it is a waste of money in my opinion. But from not knowing you at all and from your last post it sounds like you are some sort of mechanic. So If you don't want to install that stuff then tell them no? Or get another job? I just don't understand why that would bother you so much.

And for that person you were racing today he was a dummy for racing a truck. No argues there. But I wouldn't have raced him if I was you. What a waste of gas. But I guess whatever makes you sleep better at night.

if im going too install something for someone, im going too do it right or not do it. why does it bug me, cause its dumb as hell an destroys a prefectly good car. on the other note, the muffler could help gas mileage if they wasnt boucing the damn thing off the rev limiter half the time.

and i like telling people that the 12.99 coil-over kit they off off ebay is not all they are going too need too lower there car the correct way, with out killing a set of tires every month. camber caster kits and etc, or the dumbass put them on himself and put the rear springs in the front and vise versa. I love telling what they did wrong, and then charging them too fix it right.

as far as the race goes, well i shouldnt have but 1 he was asking too get his ass kicked by my modded dd/tv.2 since me race car broke and is all torn down, the itch too race has been getting too me, and yes i will sleep better tonight. :p

Thats fine as long as your happy telling people they are wrong.

I like to tell everyone that this is all a dream. My whole "life" is a fictional dream. See I am really in a drug induced coma somewhere in a hospital dreaming everything. You only exist because I want you to exist.

This makes me sleep better at night :D