KILLSV8 (red eclipse)

351mach11647545510

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to race?? :D

You must at least agree with me though. It's "ricers" with such plates that say as if they would murder a v8. If someone is going to pay to get custom tags for a car they claim can kill a v8, at least back it up. You for one, can back it up. The other 9 out of 10 can't.

AND CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD UP BEFORE I HAVE TO READ ABOUT MORE HONDAS AND SPEED BUMPS???

You must at least agree with me though. It's "ricers" with such plates that say as if they would murder a v8. If someone is going to pay to get custom tags for a car they claim can kill a v8, at least back it up. You for one, can back it up. The other 9 out of 10 can't.

AND CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD UP BEFORE I HAVE TO READ ABOUT MORE HONDAS AND SPEED BUMPS???

And there are many V8's out there that cant back it up either...

man, this had potential, too. with some decent early posters, i thought wed see some real internet ufc style beat downs, but alas, i was mistaken.

im thinking of paging eli, tilly, caxide, and hefty to join me in a new kitchen thread as an early christmas present to cr. the rest of you kids cant play though. having an extra chromosome is cheating.

• 5 months later...
Guest Removed

i hate revive this thread, but ill post a pic here tomarrow of this kids plates.

I now have them....LOL

hope he dont get pulled over on the way home...

you know how many times ive stolen his plates...alot

one time i told him he has too race me too get them back. he admited defeat, and handed me 20 bucks too get them back.

and yes he is on here.

So if I go and get my plates changed to Killsv8 and park my car outside, will you steal them and then tell me I have to race you to get them back, because all last yr I tried to get a race with you, came down to zettlers to see if you would race, and after you told me and linn that you wouldnt cause something was wrong with the car and then watched you floor the shit out of the car and get all over it when leaving which made no sense to me since the car was hurt or whatever.

man, this had potential, too. with some decent early posters, i thought wed see some real internet ufc style beat downs, but alas, i was mistaken.

im thinking of paging eli, tilly, caxide, and hefty to join me in a new kitchen thread as an early christmas present to cr. the rest of you kids cant play though. having an extra chromosome is cheating.

See post above..