Ebay Camping whores who sell ps3 and wii

thorne

Sorry, "Harry." I'll make sure to use big words and wit when insulting people. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wait. I already do that. Yours, however, I could never compete with. "Ur like in sixth gradelolz." Priceless.

You don't have to use big words to be taken seriously, just act like a fucking adult.

You tried to insult someone by likening him to a mentally retarded person, that's just poor judgement. Be smart, think before you type and put out a decent rebuttal to the argument rather than retreating to juvenile tactics and people might take you seriously for once.

You don't have to use big words to be taken seriously, just act like a fucking adult.

You tried to insult someone by likening him to a mentally retarded person, that's just poor judgement. Be smart, think before you type and put out a decent rebuttal to the argument rather than retreating to juvenile tactics and people might take you seriously for once.

Because it's definitely my goal for clowns like you to take me seriously. Oh wait... No, it isn't.

ya know what really vexes me?? people that waited in line in the cold and rain, got what they waited for, and now are doing what they intended to do with it, and you fag asses have all these problems with it, you want an "advertising fee" or you feel like you were slapped in the face? Or you feel that you are a "real gamer" and are pissed because you're too fat and lazy to fucking wait in line like those with true ambishion? Get the fuck over it, you all know if you knew then what you know now, you'd have been in line too. Fuck off and get over yourself. Capatalism for the fucking win. If you don't like it, Get the fuck outta this country. Seriously.

ya know what really vexes me?? people that waited in line in the cold and rain, got what they waited for, and now are doing what they intended to do with it, and you fag asses have all these problems with it, you want an "advertising fee" or you feel like you were slapped in the face? Or you feel that you are a "real gamer" and are pissed because you're too fat and lazy to fucking wait in line like those with true ambishion? Get the fuck over it, you all know if you knew then what you know now, you'd have been in line too. Fuck off and get over yourself. Capatalism for the fucking win. If you don't like it, Get the fuck outta this country. Seriously.

A-fuckin-men.

where the fuck did my for sale thread go?

it's ok for osu tickets to go for $1000(for two) when the face value is what maybe $120 for two?

what the fuck is up with CR and the way it's run and who it's run by? i was nice about it before but this is fucked up...

Because although your thread was cleaned up, people were still shitting in it. So, it was removed.

If you'd like to post it again and start from scratch, so be it. But we're not going to police it over and over. If it goes down the same road, it too will be removed.

Have at it, and send a PM next time.

Did it occur to any of you that the outrageous auctions on ebay were from fraudulent buyers? If you look back at just about any auction that ended over $2000 it was won by a now deceased ebayer (meaning he never paid, the auction is null). Now that they have things cleaned up and the 17 yr olds are done screwing up the free market, the prices are around $1000-1100. Not that I am defending gamers or game profiteers, but you all make it out to be some big deal...