Police cruiser drag racing

03spydr

quite stupid if you ask me. personally I don't care if he's busted or not, but IMO, he deserves a dumb-ass slap upside the head for it. I mean come on, did he not think about this getting on the net in either video or photo format? :nutkick:

on the other hand, I bet there are younger cops who do this on the streets off company time. stupid as your job and family livelihood literally is in jeopardy. :rolleyes:

gotta love the reporter and police officials responses though.....OMG, it's unimaginable...a corrupt or bad cop!!! what's the world coming to?

on the other hand, I bet there are younger cops who do this on the streets off company time. stupid as your job and family livelihood literally is in jeopardy. :rolleyes:

yea, there are. There was an incident I was a witness to and I was talking to a couple of cols. police officers and the openly admited they race their bikes around over 100 and race their cars on the street.