New way too get busted Street racing

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
Haven't they been doing this anyway? Anyone remember that white pickup truck at the Schott that everyone blatantly knew was a cop? Also, the blue van across the street from the Schott?

If you ask me, the CPD did a crappy job of hiding.

Not the way im hearing it. some form of task force is being formed from what i understand. and if thats the same white truck im thinking of (white dually?), thats not a cop. he carries a gun, but not a cop. And there are a couple of white duallys running around that i know of, that are not cops. Blue van, not sure if they are that lame, but you never know.

think about it, all they have too do is get you on video. then your done, cause they have there proof.

I remember seeing a story out of Florida about 10 yrs ago that was the exact same thing.I think the best part was a guy at the end of the story said,"They aren't going to stop it.Your parents did it,their parents did it and our kids are going to do it.As long as they make something that moves,somebodys going to race it".I think the frustrating thing is they staked the place out with undercover cops and spent all those man-hours on it.Did they wipe out illegal drugs and murders already?

http://www.ovr-scca.org <----Legitimate sanctioned racing that actually requires skill, not just how much $$$ you have in your motor. The police like to watch us race too but they can't do anything about it!!

Heh did you see the cop in the trees at the fun event? Craig's son and I were laughing pretty hard about that.

Guest Removed
but the issue in florida was, if i remember that story. there was a street race involving a crash where a mustang (on the big end) broke and went into the crowd, killing a young girl and injuring sevral others, judges daughter if i remember right. It was said that he hit her at over 160 mph. they always seem too crack down harder when something goes wrong or after someone dies.

Guest Removed
Yeah it is a white dually I am thinking of. It seemed like always after those 2 vehicles showed up, the cop car ambush followed soon after. IDK, maybe it was just me, but I thought my friends noticed it too.

pm sent on that...

maybe the cop in the tree was practicing reading plates :(

Again IPS FOR THE WIN ?????

I am going to talk to my parents about this and find out. Shit my dad would most likely tell me since he's just a court officer (NOT A BALLIF) and hangs out at ips a hand full of times with me and i know damn welll he would not be UC.

Again IPS FOR THE WIN ?????

I am going to talk to my parents about this and find out. Shit my dad would most likely tell me since he's just a court officer (NOT A BALLIF) and hangs out at ips a hand full of times with me and i know damn welll he would not be UC.

Do not come to IPS, we are not hosting any more meets.

If they wanted to stop the street racing they would do a couple things..1) show a presence, which it sounds like they do from all the moving around you guys do and 2) do like they do out in Ca and host more street nights at NTR. But in the end there are still going to be the irresposible ones who feel it's okay to race on the street. Also in Ca I read they aren't taking your license, they are inpounding your car for 24 months, I think at something like $100 a month storage plus the reckless op ticket. Hit the street racers where they live, in their pockets.