Bobby Layman Chevrolet

351mach11647545510

The work on my truck from the accident is being done by Bobby Layman and I have had nothing but hell trying to get any straight answeres from them and have had the pickup date delayed repeatedly. I was told originally I would have my truck by last monday then the promised I would have it by last friday. When friday rolled around I had not heard a thing from them and called to find out it still wasn't done, so after some bitching and moaning because I didnt have a car to drive anymore at that point the stuck me in a rental. The shop manager told me that he was personally going to come in saturday to help get the body work done and get it in the paint booth so it would be done by monday (yesterday). Once again, I didn't hear a thing from them so I called around 5 to see what the deal was and he told me that neither the guy assigned the truck or him had come in over the weekend and that they were gonna try to get it done by wednesday. In the mean time, the rental they gave me keeps getting a flat and when i called my claims agent he called them and they told him to have me bring the car in and they would swap cars. So I call before I start to head in today so they can have it ready and she tells me to just take it to service and they'll fix it. Knowing from experience, that could very easily take an hour or longer depending on how many customers they have and how quickly they find the prob. So dont go to Bobby Layman if you need any, body work at least, done. Sorry if some of that doesn't make sense. been up since yesterday and can't think straight.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had issue with them since my black camaro. I was so pissed off, They had a 2002 Camaro z28 on the lot and i told them i was interested in it because my Camaro was totaled they blew me off and blew me off and i ended up getting another car some else.

fucked the damn thing up AGAIN. got it back for the 5th time yesterday and there are spots all over with no clear coat not to mention the 3 trips in town to point out all their damn flaws to have them fix before I picked it up. Anyone know a good body shop?