FS: RF Modulator, $10

Trouble Maker

Just getting around to selling a bunch of stuff I'll never use, so here it goes.

My Cell # is 614-403-0035, name is Jesse. Call me at any point for any questions on these or to set up a meeting to buy something. You can also come here if that's convenient. I live in Dublin near Tuttle.

Simple rules for buying my stuff. No one gets dibs on shit, I see money in my hand you get the item, but I won't sell anything out from underneath of anyone either. I'll deliver within a reasonable distance or meet you somewhere. I’m not going to deliver one ten dollar item though. Everything is OBO, make a reasonable offer and I'll tell you whether I'll take it or not. We can do package deals on combinations of anything I'm selling right now.

RF Modulator. Old school shit. I used this back in middle school so I could listen to F-Zero on the SNES through my stereo but I only had a TV with an RF input on it. I was so far ahead of the curve. : }~

Selectable for channel 3 or 4. It has an RF antenna input and an output to the TV, along with the inputs for RCA based audio and video. You can switch between the Antenna input and the RCA input. You can also select either 75ohm or 1kohm for the video input. I think most cables and standards are 75ohm for video so I don’t know what the 1k is for, but it might be useful to someone?

$10

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4630/rfmodulator1bc.jpg

• 4 weeks later...