FS: Intermideate all mountian Skis, shaped. Dynastar Renegad 4X4 178cm. $200 obo

Trouble Maker

Just getting around to selling a bunch of stuff I'll never use, so here it goes.

My Cell # is 614-403-0035, name is Jesse. Call me at any point for any questions on these or to set up a meeting to buy something. You can also come here if that's convenient. I live in Dublin near Tuttle.

Simple rules for buying my stuff. No one gets dibs on shit, I see money in my hand you get the item, but I won't sell anything out from underneath of anyone either. I'll deliver within a reasonable distance or meet you somewhere. Everything is OBO, make a reasonable offer and I'll tell you whether I'll take it or not. We can do package deals on combinations of anything I'm selling right now.

These were a great set of skis for me, but I outgrew them ability wise. I bought a set of twin tips last year and kept these around for a backup in case I broke my twin tips. Bought a set of carving skis a few weeks ago, so I have absolutely no use for these anymore. Like the title says, they are Dynastar Renegade 4X4's in 178cm. $200obo.

They come with Look XR 8.0 bindings, pretty generic but work great with these skis. DIN settings from 3-10. The bindings are demo bindings which means they are adjustable for boot length, and you won't need to get the skis re-drilled if your boot size is different than mine (would be an additional cost for you).

I think I used these for ~3 years. The skis are in decent shape, a few nicks on the top. A few nicks on the bottom, nothing that can't be filled in with wax. There is one small core shot (you can see a small part of the wood core) near the center outside edge of one of the skis. Nothing anyone is going to notice while skiing them.

The edges still feel fine. I can clean the edges up and give a quick wax job, but at that point I'm not negotiable on price. I will not take them time to do a full tune or the risk of setting the bindings for someone. I can suggest a few great shops who will do a great tune and set the bindings for you, or point you in the right direction for information on how to set the bindings. YOU MUST HAVE THE BINDINGS PROPERLY SET FOR YOUR BOOT SIZE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT AND ABILITY OR YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF. Don't say I didn't warn you. I highly suggest spending the ~$50 for a full tune and binding set/release check. I tune my own stuff and I still take my skis in at the beginning of every season to have this done, definitely worth the money.

Here's a picture. I can get more close up pictures of the different nicks if anyone wants, but I can assure you none of them are that bad and I don't feel like taking/uploading any more pictures right now.

Picture

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TTT, someone make an offer. These would be a great ski for someone who can ski decent but wants to buy their own instead of renting. Snow should be great right now, it was when I was home a week ago. They are just taking up room in the garage right now. I'll never have a reason to use these again.

These really are an 'all mountain', great all around ski. I've skied these through light powder in trees, sheets of ice, moguls, packed powder. The only reason I got new skis is because I started out skiing them carving on packed powered.

• 4 months later...