Crank broke, doing a T-5 swap, with new engine, need advice.

Stampede

I have an 86 Mustang GT, completely stock, and the freaking crank broke Monday leaving work. I'm about to pull the motor, and I have always said if pull the motor I'm doing the AOD to T-5 swap. So my problem is I need the harness from the pedals to the passenger's kick panel, or is there an easy way to by pass the safety switch? I think I have everything else.

Thanks.

Check ebay, that is where I got the goods for my swap the folks at dynotune motorsports will not steer you wrong. I started with an AOD and am completely happy with my t5. Mike G. at dynotune is the guy to talk to for AOD to T5 swaps. He did mine almost a year ago and I am completely happy. No probs with the neutral safety switch or the back up switch. These guys are a class act. You will not hear a bad word about them.

Where in Ohio are you? If your in Cbus or close, would you mind some help/just someone looking over your shoulder? I'm looking to do this with my stang this winter, but haven't got the experience or balls to start yet, so watching/helping would be great.

Oh btw, are you talking about the clutch switch? if so on newer cars, I've just unplugged it and it hasn't messed anything up.

umm the safety switch can be bypassed, there is a relay in the harness under the car. you basically jumper it. if you need any info on the t5 swap let me know i have first hand experience. its pretty easy. and if you need a list of parts youll need let me know i can run them off to you. putting the pedal assembly in is a bitch. and make sure you get the brake light switch hooked up right.

if you need a helping hand as well, i could lend one.

Will I have all the parts I need. I'm only having one problem, I can't seem to find the two wire connections for the slide action deal, on the left side of the pedal assembly, WHERE to find them??????? I found the one connection for N.S.S on the right side.

Thanks.