Bucks vs USC

mrblunt

Since USC is beating the pants off Notre Dame theres a good chance they will pass scUM in the polls. It seems to be a no brainer to me based on the teams they beat in conf and a stronger out of conf schedule (bashing Arkansas and ND). Who would you rather play in the title game, USC or scUM?? USC reminds me a lot of Michigan in terms of speed on defense, and a great offense. I'd like to play USC rather a rematch b/c it would be more impressive to beat 3 seperate #2 ranked teams over the course of the season.

Since USC is beating the pants off Notre Dame theres a good chance they will pass scUM in the polls. It seems to be a no brainer to me based on the teams they beat in conf and a stronger out of conf schedule (bashing Arkansas and ND). Who would you rather play in the title game, USC or scUM?? USC reminds me a lot of Michigan in terms of speed on defense, and a great offense. I'd like to play USC rather a rematch b/c it would be more impressive to beat 3 seperate #2 ranked teams over the course of the season.

+1

If there was a rematch, and OSU lost, there wouldnt be enough police to handle the riots that would break out.

I'd like to play USC rather a rematch b/c it would be more impressive to beat 3 seperate #2 ranked teams over the course of the season.

You must be a pretty smart guy. This is because I had a PhD tell me the same thing quoted above over dinner tonight. :D

Well, being from Cali and the fact that I kept my neighbors up last night with my hooting and hollering for USC, I would love to see the matchup. USC isn't the team they've been the last couple seasons due to losing so many starters, but if they continue to play like they did last night (minus the two interceptions) Ohio will have it's hands full. Let's just hope they get by UCLA.

You must be a pretty smart guy. This is because I had a PhD tell me the same thing quoted above over dinner tonight. :D

:cool:

Chad, I'm with you, and I agree with all of your points. USC does have an athletic, fast defense, and they seem to be (characteristically) peaking at the right time. Carroll hasn't lost in November during his tenure at USC - that says a lot.

USC may very well move above UM in the polls - and the BCS ratings - this week. If not, then I would think that, with a win over UCLA next week, USC moving up to be in the #2 slot in the BCS is inevitable.

Chad, I'm with you, and I agree with all of your points.

You must be a pretty smart guy.

This thread is full of sig material :)

Looks like USC jumped scUM in the BCS, w/ a win over UCLA looks like we get a shot at them in Glendale. Since we travel so well hopefully we'll have a little of that home field advantage we saw in 02 against the U.