job needed

owndjoo

I'm currently going to the University of Northwestern Ohio majoring in High Performance Auto. Problem is that i'm up in Lima mon-thurs going to class and then back in centerburg/westerville on the weekends. i'm pretty open to just about anything job wise as long as it pays well. if someone knows of something in Lima that would be perfect, otherwise i'm gonna be stuck working 2-3 days a week down here.

Guest Removed
when i went too school there, i had a job up there 3 days a week, and one down here 3 days a week...lima seemed dead when i was up there in 97 to 98. I was one of the lucky ones working at the gas station right there on cable road.Are you staying in the dorms?

yea, i'm in the dorms for this session, but will be moving into a house with 3 guys from back home. 2 of them have already been up here, one is about to graduate and has had this house for a while. lima def. is one hell of a dead spot for sure. what'd you major in? how'd you fair after graduating?