Despretly Needed 3000gt/stealth Parts

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guest zanesvillepgt

Hey, I been everywhere else looking, so I figured what better place to look then here. These are all parts for a MITSUBISHI 3000GT or DODGE STEALTH

Looking for the digital heater controls (NOT MANUAL).... and I belive there's a computer thing for it too????....

Also, looking for lifters from a 99VR4 I belive? not too sure, but my lifter tick in my 95 is driving me insane!!!

Also looking for the radio bezzel thing, the part that goes around the radio....

a gauge pod also would be rather nice!

one of those spark plug/wire cover things for the front valve cover.

Wouldn't mind coming into another set of headlights... mine are just so full of moister and scratched up it's pittyful.

And to end my wish list, I'm also looking for a sunroof cover thing. The thing that "clips" to the bottom of the sunroof to keep light form shining down in.

If you have ANY of these things, please contact me with a price. I am a HIGHLY motivated buyer and would like to make things happen soon!!!!

Guest zanesvillepgt

ok cool thanks guys! I'll give IPS a call now thanks again!

also, if anyone hears about a mitsubishi montero thats wrecked with a good engine let me know!!

Guest zanesvillepgt
josh lemme know if you cant find any more that you may need. Thanks

I'm still looking for the digital climtae control, the spark plug cover thing and another set of headlight housings. preferable black or green.

Guest zanesvillepgt
I just ordered my digital climate controls, does anyone in here know exactly how to do the manual/digital conversion? if so i'll pay anyone 100 bucks to do it!