Looking for a 20" TV.

Buck531

I missed last Friday by a few hours and didn't get the 20" TV from Meijers for $50. Anyone know of any other deals around where I can pick up a TV fairly cheap? New of course. Don't want to go above 20" either. It's for my sons bedroom.

Totally not what your lookin for but I was in Meijer the other night and saw they had 19" LCD HD TV's for $400. Not sure what brand they were but they looked pretty cool. I was thinkin about puttin one in my bedroom. They are on sale for that price till Dec. 1st. Then they go back to $500

Totally not what your lookin for but I was in Meijer the other night and saw they had 19" LCD HD TV's for $400. Not sure what brand they were but they looked pretty cool. I was thinkin about puttin one in my bedroom. They are on sale for that price till Dec. 1st. Then they go back to $500

Man I got a 32" LCD HDTV for $480.

You can get 32" LCD HDTVs for 500-600.. would be a much better investment, IMO.

Check Sams Club, Aldi, or Kroger for a cheap 20" tube.