52inch hitachi tv

jamesn69camaro

wow not when i wentr there ill have to go check it out cheapest i saw a few weeks ago were around 900 or a grandand walmart has a 50 inch for 899 and no its not "a old one"its 4 or 5 years old has component hook up and s video and has decent picture least i would take is 500$ cash i paid 550 a month and a half ago but decided to spent 2-3 gs on a lcd 48inch tv this is a good tv for 500$

Joe, come bring this guy a fucking HD cable setup who's at my house right now waiting for someone to bring him one. You'd think you look at a work order, see HD install, and have the fucking cables handy :rolleyes:

I'm leaving for the airport at 5:45 and told him so. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to wait another two weeks because the tech forgot to bring simple cables :p;)

52" HDTV = :grin2:

Free when installed with the Premium HD package.

My Jew heritage > buying CMP cables :)

I suppose that much is true. I still have the component cables timewarner brought when I ordered the HD box last year. :D

Personally, I am impatient and I would have gone out and bought a set at a store and kept the recept. I would have called WOW and told the operator that I would be withholding the amount that the cables ran me, and sending in a copy of teh recept with my bill. When it comes to my money, I really don't fuck around.

Anyway, OFF TOPIC! If you aren't interested in purchasing James' TV.... deleting off topic posts... 52"...

• 2 weeks later...