The penis is out of the vagina

Sam1647545489

how about a 500 with a 250 as a just in case?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mustang/100_0737.jpg

This actually hurts to say this to you Rob, BUT i like the weather pack connections on the solenoids. Looks good man.

Guest Removed
This actually hurts to say this to you Rob, BUT i like the weather pack connections on the solenoids. Looks good man.

you'll get over it. and this time when i wire it all, those will be everywhere.

im still geeked about the new valve covers.

Guest Removed
rob you think that thing really makes 600 + to the tires on motor. thats a lot. im not saying that it cant be done. you really never went that much into detail about what was done to that motor.

Matt, you should know better then too go by what it put down too the wheels. :rolleyes: I'm looking at ET. Him being mid 10's on spray (like my old motor) and me running mid 10s N/A. I wont have a issue hooking next year due too the 31x10.5W tires i'll be getting from you soon. ;)

Guest crazylady
So Rob you still havent answered my question, You are saying that you ran mid 10's this year N/A, cause I got a ton of ford forums where you state you only ran 11's this year.

Rob always lies about what his car runs. He hit a couple 1/8 mile tracks a while back. What did he post on the ford forum?

Guest Removed
So Rob you still havent answered my question, You are saying that you ran mid 10's this year N/A, cause I got a ton of ford forums where you state you only ran 11's this year.

;)

Rob also ask for a bottle of goo gone for Christmas.

Im sure the media blasting will get rid of it. and trust me when i say it wont look like the same car next year. :cool:

Rob always lies about what his car runs. He hit a couple 1/8 mile tracks a while back. What did he post on the ford forum?

STFU , I posted the shitty timeslips, or was it the ones from last year :confused:;)