Anything interesting going on tonight?

351mach11647545510

Boma is just up the street from me.. Is it worth going to? give me details! the atmosphere the girls prices dress code the works!

Yeah, it's worth it. It's the hottest club in the city. The atmosphere is unique - it's an old, gothic-esque church turned into a nightclub. Three floors, lots of open room, with really expensive art on the walls (which you can purchase, if you want). The girls are fine - after all, it's the "in" place, so that crowd will be there until the next new thing opens. The dress code is what you'd expect - don't wear something haggard, or risk being humiliated by the doormen.

Yeah, it's worth it. It's the hottest club in the city. The atmosphere is unique - it's an old, gothic-esque church turned into a nightclub. Three floors, lots of open room, with really expensive art on the walls (which you can purchase, if you want). The girls are fine - after all, it's the "in" place, so that crowd will be there until the next new thing opens. The dress code is what you'd expect - don't wear something haggard, or risk being humiliated by the doormen.

i saw two kids get turned away at the door for having polos ripped jeans and sneakers on.