Dumbass in Red Si civic

John Bruh

So im taking a company vehicle to show a customer and all of the sudden this red Si civic fly's up on my ass and the driver starts serving like trying to pass on the sholder, then he proceeds to get in the middle lane on 270 ( i was on the far right because of the rt33 exit i was going to take) and pass a semi and fly back into my lane the takes the 33 east exit ramp, obviously he couldnt drive he ended up in the grass on the inside of the ramp then got back into the ramp, which made me SLAM on my break. as he waved.

FUCKING FAg

All these fucking honda bastards are retards. Their giving all the good guys bad names.

If this kid is on this board your lucky i didnt have a fucking truck that piece of shit honda would of needed a fucking rollback to carry that pos away.

By the way it was a 98-01 red honda civic SI. im pretty sure it was those years im not a honda guy so it coulda been newer.

I think kevin drives a mustang...hes yankin your chain pretty hard, and you keep letting him

do you really think someone is gonna come online and confirm they drive like a dumbass and managed to go completely off the ramp by trying some mad tyte drift y0!?

Guest Removed

It was me. me and a few buddies was ragging one on test drive from ricart..

YOU GOT A PROPLEM BITCH, next time say something, honk or what ever ...me and my two douchbag buddies will get out and we'll all have a loud argueing match. :p

p.s. j/k next time just run them off the road.

p.s.s. to the kicthen, this should be.