2003 Honda S2000

El Karacho1647545492

Linking this for a friend, he just moved to Miami and has this car garaged but still wants to sell it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=209049543&dealer_id=58404083&car_year=2003&search_type=used&num_records=&keywordsfyc=&make=HONDA&transmission=&model=S2000&distance=25&make2=&address=43004&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2007&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=2000&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=4

Cliffs: 2003 Honda S2000, Black ext/Black Int/Black Conv., 33,xxx miles, SSR wheels, new suspension (were both on when purchased), $21,750.

Clean car, never been abused, only a clean weather car. I believe 2 Zum knows the son of the owner.

Yeah I can say firsthand that the car is an amazing thing to drive. I will say the only thing that is retarded about it is the original owner I suspect has the stock tires on the really fat rear wheels, so it needs some new rubber if you want any kind of traction. The fronts are fine, so a nice set in the rear would be perfect. Definitely a head-turner for all the right reasons, and it is just an amazingly fun car to drop the top on and head out to Buckeye Lake/Papa Boo's.