sitting

Jonan1647545505

im not tall, i actually havent really grown much since 7th grade. but i feel like im to close to the roof of my car, theres probably 2-3 inches beteween my head and the roof. im 5'6" i drive a 02 civic coupe with a sunroof. im looking for suggestions, do i need different seats? if so what sort of aftermarket or different model would be comforatble yet affordable?

thanks

Stop buying cars with sunroofs. The interior of the roof is much lower.

i know this, i got a really good price on it though

the seat is kind of busted so i was looking to replace it

would the seats from the si of the same year be lower than mine and fit in my car? i would like to keep honda seats, i like stock.

im not tall, i actually havent really grown much since 7th grade. but i feel like im to close to the roof of my car, theres probably 2-3 inches beteween my head and the roof. im 5'6" i drive a 02 civic coupe with a sunroof. im looking for suggestions, do i need different seats? if so what sort of aftermarket or different model would be comforatble yet affordable?

thanks

You may need to lean your seat back so it is not so straight if you cant get a racing seat. I am 5'11" and feel fine in my 99 civic ex. But I have more then 2-3" above my head with stock seats.

i was waiting for that phone book remark!

If i lean the seat back anymore it isnt comfortable to drive very far, and i cant reach the damn wheel

i already have it all the way down

ive never owned a car with a sunroof before so maybe im worried about nothing i just always think that my head is to close to the ceiling. so inconclusion, im worrying about nothing. the end.