Carlos Mencia show tonight

evan9381

holy shit. i just got home a little bit ago. 100x better than the shows, just because none of it is censored. i have never laughed so hard in my life. if you get a chance, he has a great live show.

anyone else go to the show? i know one started at 10, so you may not be back yet

i thought the midget running was great too...as for seats, we got them not long after they came out (few weeks maybe) and chose "best available", and we were 5 rows from the back of the balcony. view sucked but it was funny as hell

"sometimes i like to eat at that restaraunt"

yeah, i saw the pics of the grego show...unfortunately i only get to listen to it from 730-750 on my way to work

...but i did find out i can view the grego cam at work (which is wierd caus theres a streaming media filter) but that chick on there today..."shy love" or something...whew...smokin hot

my g/fs sister went to the 10pm show...she was talking about some stuff we didnt even hear...she said he was talking about the bikes for a minute caus someone said something about feeling sorry for somalians or something...

show was over about 9pm for us. he was up on stage for about an hour and a half

He said people sometimes say they feel sorry for him because of his descent. He told the audience we shouldn't feel sorry for him because he owns 9 bikes including the 3 on stage which cost $150,000.00 or more each.

At several points he got to laughing so hard at himself he was almost in tears. It was hilarious! I thought I was going to lose it when Carlos and Brad did the oompa loompa dance and actually knew all the steps and words to the song.