FS: 1999 Honda Superhawk 996

SuperHawk

It's a 1999 Honda VTR1000, aka Superhawk 996. Close to 9k miles on it now, is a metallic/flake blue, was repainted by previous owner I'd say because it went down, there is a mark on the right exhaust and footpeg, but other than that its fine.

Clean title.

I'd take $4000obo for it right now with the extra's I've got for it.

Here's a couple pictures so you can get an idea.

IMG_3162-1.jpg

IMG_3160-1.jpg

Located in worthington, title in hand, just call me or post here if interested.

Also would be interested in a v8/rwd vehicle or a turbo something or other, with cash or I can include some.

Thanks

Matt

614-595-5536

• 3 weeks later...

bump, this is serious now, my apt people are threatening to tow it this weekend if I don't get it off the property, they're gay. I can leave it at my parents but its a 30minute drive, and it'd kill my riding oppurtunities by storing it there, help me out!

i would but all i have is $2,500

Is that a joke? Did you forget to mention you were including your 500 in as a partial trade along with that cash? :banana: Cuz if that's the case call me tomorrow, otherwise...yeah I'll leave that as no comment so I don't hurt anyone's feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

$3k, ABSOLUTE LOWEST I'LL GO. If it doesn't sell by the end of the month I'll just remove the post and forget about it. I'm losing money at the price but I won't lose my ass just to sell the bike, I'd rather store it for a year until I buy my house.