CheckFree employee referral job fair, Customer Service, 2nd shift jobs in Dublin

SamZman

They are having a job fair where I work, CheckFree Corporation in Dublin (off Perimeter Loop across for MAG). I believe it's only for 2nd shift jobs open as they recently changed back to staying open till 9pm.

Benefits are good, I believe you start w/ 20 paid days off per year (they include sick, vacation time, and holidays together which works to your benefit). Health insurance is cheap ~8-10 bucks a paycheck.

I believe you will start around $11-$13p.hr depending on Customer Service experience. You'll probably start on phones, or answering email questions.

You can read more about the company at http://www.CheckFreeCorp.com. Basically we support online bill pay for a ton of banks, Bank of America, Key Bank, etc...

Email me any questions at sam94z@hotmail.com or sstamper@checkfree.com (during the day on weekdays).

Below is what they sent out and the steps. Make sure you put my name in as an employee referral so you're on their little list. My name is Sam Stamper. I've been there for 7 years so it's safe to say I enjoy it. ;)

Let me know if I missed anything.. or whatever. :)

We will be hosting a SPECIAL JOB FAIR

for all Employee Referrals!

Date and Time:

Monday, December 18th

11:00am - 12:00am

We would like to extend you, a special Invitation to our

Employee Referral Job Fair Event by welcoming your referrals.

We would like to welcome all employee referrals to this hiring event where they receive undivided attention and immediate assistance with CheckFree management. Immediately following this Employee Referral Job Fair is the walk-in Job Fair. Please see below for details.

Customer Solutions Associates (non-exempt)

2 Classes - starting on January 8th & January 22nd.

Shifts Available: 12:30 - 9:00pm, including one weekend day

We will be hosting an on-site JOB FAIR:

Date: Monday, December 18th

Time: 11:00am -4:00pm (11:00 - 12:00 for employee referrals ONLY! )

All you need to know about Associate Referrals:

HOW DO I MAKE A REFERRAL?

Simple! Send the candidate to our corporate Web site (http://www.CheckFreeCorp.com) into the Careers Section. They will register themselves directly through the job postings (within Monster.com), and in the beginning stage will be asked how they heard about us. Their response should be Employee Referral and the system will prompt them for your name later in the application process.

my GF applied about a month ago and was turned down. Do these openings mean she should try again? or should she save her breath?

Did she come during an open house? Is she gonna mind working second shift? I'll check around tomorrow and see if she should give it another try.. they are generally more apt to hire at an employee referral open..

my GF applied about a month ago and was turned down. Do these openings mean she should try again? or should she save her breath?

Ok I asked around and was told she should try again. I also checked and according to the e-mail I copied here it's 2nd shift jobs, but I did see where there is a training class for 1st shift, so she could ask about that...