WTB Yamaha Yzf 450

Guest dsm8u

Theres no particular color.Just in decent to great shape.Extras is a plus.I have found a few on autotrader but all are two far away.I have had about every sport quad since 2003.My favorite was a 2004 Honda trx 450 that was full Houser racing quad.I sold it for 4,300 with brand new 3,000 dollor shocks.

I was stupid.But oh well,the only kind of quad i have not had is the Yamaha YZF 450.That one in your pic is Awfully pretty.I seen it on sofa-king also.

yeah thats me,i remember you,we did the stereo tv, speaker trade. yeah my yfz is a 05 got out of riding about three years ago bought this 05 new in sept 06 at ask powersports, got a killer deal on it.i will keep my eyes open for you a friend just sold a 04 for 3200 had a few aftermarket parts.he picked up a ltr 450.very nice ride.

I thought about buying the kfx 450 but i think im going to wait and buy the KTM 450 quad when they make it.

Yeah get ahold of me sometime and we can ride.I have a ton of places to go.From Flat track to woods to hills and my favorite motocross tracks.