Teh E-battle v1.0

Devils Advocate

I went to Knowitall university. And i know that if you would of stayed off my toipic we would not be talking right now.

you fail to understand that i don't care that you're in this thread. in fact, i'm completely overjoyed that you're unwittingly making yourself the biggest joke on CR since Sam started making "kittah" threads.

so what i want from you is an honest defense. i'll stop berating you with big words for a few posts if you'll give us a serious response: why are you smarter than me. in a coherent, well thought out post, explain to me why your "better than thou" attidude is justified. why are you smarter, more manly, and an authority on homosexuality.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've heard all about Rosie the Riveter, but she still looks like a dyke.

And yes, I went to bed shortly after my post. The wild and crazy sex I had with your girl wore me the fuck out. :D

i call bullshit, unless you were blindfolded.

caxide, what is "attidude"? is that like "atta-boy"?

Yes, I've heard all about Rosie the Riveter, but she still looks like a dyke.

And yes, I went to bed shortly after my post. The wild and crazy sex I had with your girl wore me the fuck out. :D

Oh no! Sex with my girl? Next you'll be pulling out "YO MOMMA!" snaps.

I hope you can insult better than you can drive a Red Trans Am, (didn't you roll it)? At least you still have your white trash "Unfuckwithable" T-shirt. Roll up your sleeves and take off the t-tops.

I wouldn't trade you for what you have plus all the money in the world, Old Man River.

You might,

let me tell you what i have without bragging to much, i have my faith, a beautiful wife, two great kids, 3 cats 1 dog, a very nice house in a country style nieghbor hood, a very good job and a fast street car and thats just a small portion of what i have. All plus a bad attitude when punks irritate me.

:asshole:

For the love of Christ, could someone show the AMC guy how to use the fucking quote button?

Guest THE AMC BOYZ

so what i want from you is an honest defense. i'll stop berating you with big words for a few posts if you'll give us a serious response: why are you smarter than me. in a coherent, well thought out post, explain to me why your "better than thou" attidude is justified. why are you smarter, more manly, and an authority on homosexuality.

I have other sites im on whenever im using the computer, so i will keep it short. I said nothing about being better or smarter than anyone on here. But you two seem to think because your more educated and use big words that makes you superior to everyone else. And about you and hefty being homo's thats fine with me, i don't believe its right but im not the judge. Just if i ever meet you guys to try not to kiss in my presence.

I have other sites im on whenever im using the computer, so i will keep it short. I said nothing about being better or smarter than anyone on here. But you two seem to think because your more educated and use big words that makes you superior to everyone else. And about you and hefty being homo's thats fine with me, i don't believe its right but im not the judge. Just if i ever meet you guys to try not to kiss in my presence.

Hey, I'm playing an AMC violin for you and your inferiority complex.

Did you understand that, or should I use hand signals for you?

Go to CVS and purchase a new genetic code, troglodyte.

If you aren't trying to prove your superiority, why ask people to race? Are you trying to lose those races?

No one here is superior to anyone else.

Unless it's some white trash asshole who argues with people half his age (for fun!), and also drives the ugliest car on the planet.

http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/AmericanMotors/1971_AMC_Hornet-304_Sportabout_Station_Wagon.jpg

Aren't you supposed to be tolerant of other's choices?

Damn sinner. Giving my name a bad name. :D

hey doc, while youre teaching buddy christ how to use the "quote" feature, hows about you give the "post" button a rest. back to back triple posts? i wonder if they can do anything for cerebral palsey.

of course, that does mean i get to see the girl in your avatar more, so, nevermind, im all for it.

hey doc, while youre teaching buddy christ how to use the "quote" feature, hows about you give the "post" button a rest. back to back triple posts? i wonder if they can do anything for cerebral palsey.

of course, that does mean i get to see the girl in your avatar more, so, nevermind, im all for it.

I'll stop triple posting as soon as you learn how to use the shift key. Deal?

At least you still have your white trash "Unfuckwithable" T-shirt. Roll up your sleeves and take off the t-tops.

Damn, people still remember that thing? Though it was made as a joke, and never actually worn, I will go to my closet now to burn it. Just for you.

I hope you can insult better than you can drive a Red Trans Am, (didn't you roll it)?

Sadly, I'm no good at this game. I am, however, trying to contribute to the fun that is this thread. And yep, I did roll it. Steering doesn't work well in the air.

Off I go to think of some 'YO MOMMA' jokes....

Damn, people still remember that thing? Though it was made as a joke, and never actually worn, I will go to my closet now to burn it. Just for you.

Sadly, I'm no good at this game. I am, however, trying to contribute to the fun that is this thread. And yep, I did roll it. Steering doesn't work well in the air.

Off I go to think of some 'YO MOMMA' jokes....

Note for the dense, anger filled, illiterate members of the board: This is how to respond to posts by "those meen e-kidz" when they are destroying you. Provoking us further only leads to further disgrace on your behalf.

Wunderteem: 97

Idiots: 1 (eli got prawned.)

Note for the dense, anger filled, illiterate members of the board: This is how to respond to posts by "those meen e-kidz" when they are destroying you. Provoking us further only leads to further disgrace on your behalf.

Wunderteem: 97

Idiots: 1 (eli got prawned.)

Ha, I suppose.

Hahaha I love you guys...

OMG! THAT MEANS I'M GAY!

PS: Is that... SERIOUSLY... the car that guy drives?

This video below showcases the ride that belongs to THE AMC BOYS. He is the skinny guy in the ballcap fiddling with the hood on the Hornet.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b752cd09-83c9-473c-9f17-9845004b7162.htm