Who can tune a carb car?

Bam

Guest Removed

Holley or demon.

no edelchokes.

what kind of setup? cam? fuel system? etc etc...details im thinking 650 double pumper.

stick or auto? and they are rather simple to deal with.

this is pretty much everything...

Edelbrock Performer heads, e-cam, gt40 explorer manifold, udp, 73mm MAFS w/ 24# inj, bbk headers, OR H-pipe, flowmasters, 5spd.

obviously some parts would be exchanged for the carb stuff.

thanks

So for the manifold, dual plane, would a Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Manifold be good? I have no clue but that's the first one I saw that said dual plane. Also, what do you mean by 600 dp? What does DP stand for? Scott/buckeye is selling a holley650dp for $75, is that a good deal/should I pick it up or just get a 600 new? what brand, if it matters? and what is a blue pump/reg, and which distributor should I go with, I've got an MSD now.

thanks.

I have a wieand dual plane manifold you could have it for your lower with the 24lb injectors and the maf.....

are you saying this like a trade? your run on sentence didn't make any clear sense. is the weiand an upper lower? if not how would I be able to give you my lower?

Guest Removed

I can rebuild any holley you bring me....like the one scott has for sale.

my buddie has a dual plane performer rpm (i think) for sale, for like 50, he went with the new air gap performer.and there is no upper to a carb intake, untill you get into tunnel rams...tuning is not a lot, depending if you have the right power valves and jetts( i stock this stuff in my carb box i'd bring with me) squirters, pump cams etc.

and there are a few here that i have put too school on the vacuum leak box, and still rather have me do it.lmk

are you saying this like a trade? your run on sentence didn't make any clear sense. is the weiand an upper lower? if not how would I be able to give you my lower?

yes like a trade its a weiand dual plane manifold for a 5.0 there is no upper just the manifold and you bolt the carb to it