sex... pure sex...

Casper

sort of. its the actual design. production has started. they're being announced at mac world. will be available during the first quarter of 2007, way ahead of schedule. cell phone companies are shitting themselves right now.

Nobody knows yet, but obviously the cell phone companies are worried. So, I'd assume Apple has been in negotiations with them about it. I'd say Apple is probably going to either buy a cellular company, or create one. Rumors of Cingular being a target.

http://www.macrumors.com/ There are tons of stories about it there.

no offense ben, but cell phone companies are not shitting themselves. more than likely, mac will lease space from one of the big four and set up an mvno. dont get me wrong, im not being a hater, im just providing the voice of reason.

Thats what Verizon does with their network, but im sure you knew that already :)

If this phone comes with Verizon service I WILL own this phone. I wonder how much memory it will have for music.

no offense ben, but cell phone companies are not shitting themselves. more than likely, mac will lease space from one of the big four and set up an mvno. dont get me wrong, im not being a hater, im just providing the voice of reason.

Cell phone makers have been trying to break into the portable multimedia device market.

Now the #1 one portable multimedia device (by a longshot) in the world is coming into the cell phone market.

Their knees are knocking dude. :D

Cell phone makers have been trying to break into the portable multimedia device market.

Now the #1 one portable multimedia device (by a longshot) in the world is coming into the cell phone market.

Their knees are knocking dude. :D

if by cell phone companies, you mean manufacturers, then maybe so. if by cell phone companies, you mean service providers, then youre way off.

mvno stand for "mobile virtual network operator". virtual, as in, "we dont own this shit, but we have our own cellualr brand".

examples would be boost mobile, amp'd mobile, espn mobile, revol, etc. in essence they lease spectrum and bandwidth from one of the big four who already have the towers set up, and then they re-sell it along with their own branded phones to the public.

i have a 2 year old i530 nextel with a green screen. people waste monsy on stupid shit.

It depends on your needs. I need a phone that will get me my emails and access the web. Most phones that have that also are mp3 players now, with a camera and video recording. Not to mention the windows programs I use in my phone, like outlook. Buying a phone is not easy or cheap for me. I say bring on the new stuff and make it do more and be smaller.