Clocked by radar....Literbike FTW!!!!

Putty

Meh, I was just 185 about 2 weeks ago playing with another C6 in which the owner said he was at 196 at one point. I know I wasnt watching the speedo but he has HUD on his. Talk about some serious silence between me and tilley who was also in the car...

Yeah, both of us were like "........." as the speedo just continued to go up, up, up...

Usually we're talking all kinds of shit during races; this one, nope, just silence. LOL - it was insanely stupid fun.

No putty on the bike, no care. Plus what was the speed, 174, Meh childs play....

the question is will he be there already and you have to bust ass to reel him in before the run is over or will you be there on his side overtaking him. :).

the vette may be faster, but when you figure in his skinny ass on that bike it will take no time for him to get there leaving the vette to reel him back in before he lets out.

Yeah, both of us were like "........." as the speedo just continued to go up, up, up...

Usually we're talking all kinds of shit during races; this one, nope, just silence. LOL - it was insanely stupid fun.

This is the kind of talk that bothers me....WHY did no one call for me to witness a race of these speeds?

No putty on the bike, no care. Plus what was the speed, 174, Meh childs play....

Putty plays in that range all the time..You'll see real soon.

the question is will he be there already and you have to bust ass to reel him in before the run is over or will you be there on his side overtaking him. :).

the vette may be faster, but when you figure in his skinny ass on that bike it will take no time for him to get there leaving the vette to reel him back in before he lets out.

We'd have to do like a 100 roll cause from low speeds i'll get to high 3 digits quickly. Tilley should be a great race.