Galloway Area

thorne

Has anyone herd about what happened last night? There were litterly 10-20 cops roaming the area by my house. (Corner of OLD SULLIVANT AND NORTON ) chopper sheriffs columbus a few unmarked.

I can't seem to find what happened. I was hoping someone here knew.

Hmm there was something similar to this in Dublin area. I was getting off the sawmill exit and it was completely backed up. All the way down sawmill it was backed up too. Hard road was backed up as well, and so was riverside. There were cops everywhere directing traffic and I had no idea what had happened.

Hmm there was something similar to this in Dublin area. I was getting off the sawmill exit and it was completely backed up. All the way down sawmill it was backed up too. Hard road was backed up as well, and so was riverside. There were cops everywhere directing traffic and I had no idea what had happened.

The 270 overhang? That intersection was backed up for hours, it was so fuckin nuts. I didn't see cops though.