Is there anyway possible to go 7's for $50k?

Bam

As many of you may remember I used to crew for a 7 second dragster. The rolling chassis with steering and brakes cost $18000 (23T Altered, dragster chassis would be cheaper). Engine (572 BBC), Trans (Glide in Dedenbear case), wiring, fuel supply, etc and so forth cost right at $30000. The fastest it ever went was 7.62 @ 174 at Milan Dragway when it was 50 degrees outside.

Some ZX-14s with a PC and pipes are running in the high 8's (great riders). That's a 11k bike with 2-3k in mods.

It's a little more $$$$ than that but you could easily do it on a bike. Even a basic TURBO-BUSA could get you low 8's/high 7's for $25-30k. You could do it for much less but it would only run the # for a couple passes before it popped.... :(

im doing my s10 to runn good. id say it will have enough power with the 355 to run in the mid to upper 8s. maybe faster but who knows till its done. but doing all the work myself will mean no where near 50,000. proably 8 for close to maybe 30,000 total for everything.

Some ZX-14s with a PC and pipes are running in the high 8's (great riders). That's a 11k bike with 2-3k in mods.

if your talkign abotu rickys pass thats not all he has done

pc and pipe and lowered and a whole buch of free stuff like air filter the zx-14 is impressive lets wait for the new busa to come out sometime in my lifetime ( busa pude out)