Chapin's Auto Service

TheHaze

My Mom needed her CR-V's water pump and timing belt replaced due to a HUGE leak. I've dealt with Chapin's before and they always have the best price I can find and finish the job so quick.

It's the holidays so they were super busy and the owner, Andy told me it would be about a week until we could get in. I dropped it off the next day and he called an hour later to let me know they looked at it and gave me an estimate. He actually stayed after they were closed and did the job within one day of me calling to set it up.

What makes me happy is their professionalism and care for their customers. My mom has been driving around with her front plate in her windshield and Andy bolted it up with a brand new bracket on the bumper for free and without being asked.

I've had an engine swap done there that cost a total of $300 labor. They've done all new brake hardlines for me for $70 and now this water pump and tune up cost about $350. Most estimates I got for the water pump replacment were between 5 and 600 dollars. Most of the mechanics there have been working on cars for 20-30 years, so I'm very happy

If you need any work done definately consider Chapin's, as they work quickly and for a great price and quality.