please watch out for someone possibly selling an 06 black civic.

01sentrase2.0

A coworker and friend of mine had her 06 civic stolen from her while at work. This car is only 6 months old to her and she is completely devistated that it was stolen. Please keep an eye out for it and possibly its parts being sold. I am not sure if this is the correct location for this thread. The car is a coupe 06 civic, black. If you have any information please either post here or email me at lukerahrig@yahoo.com. TIA.

Luke

where do you work? why were her keys in the breakroom.

I'm sorry but thats just dumb, specially with a brand new car. At my gym they have key hooks at the entrance everyone just hangs their keys in. If i was dishonest I could go car shopping at my gym.

Is insurance paying for this? I hope she didn't tell the insurance company she left the keys unattended she may not get any money because of negligence.

she is a law student, so she will be smart enough to get it fully covered. i wouldn't necessarily call it neglagence because it is our breakroom and unfortunately our company is stupid enough to not have cameras, not have a seperate breakroom that the public can't access. i just hate people who have no respect for others property.