$40k Ferrari Killer

Guest spydercolt8

I've sat in those two time this year. They are bad ass. They had them at Mid Ohio for the NASA races and at SEMA, where that was filmed. I'm defiantly liking the LS7 w/ modds option. Here it is in black with BBS wheels.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/IMG_0145.jpg

2300 pounds, enough said. now just try to get traction.

Camaro

3300*.45=1485

3300*.40=1320

Corvette

3100*.50=1550

GTM

2300*.60=1380

Static weight over the rear wheels. Those are just guesses on the weight distributions for the two comparsion cars, but I'm betting that's close for the Vette and the Camaro is in that range.

Plus as far as I understand the limiting factor on tire width on a Corvette is not the suspension, but the body. No problem with that here. I'm guessing they actually measured the 0-60 times, as FFR is not just some bullshit outfit. With the LS7 they state 3.0sec. That's enough traction. Maybe not as much as either car I'm using for comparsion, but close. Saying it won't get any traction simply because of the weight is a little bit of a miss-statement.

Another issue to consider with this car is it is more aerodynamic and has more (any) downforce at speeds than either car I'm comparing it too.