Bye Bye Saddam

TheHaze

There's a virus going around (i've heard) stating it's a picture of Saddam hanging. :(

It only took them a week to release the info. Apparently there was dancing around the body afterwards. I like to think of a bunch of ashley simpson crackhead wannabes dancing around him.

There's a virus going around (i've heard) stating it's a picture of Saddam hanging. :(

It only took them a week to release the info. Apparently there was dancing around the body afterwards. I like to think of a bunch of ashley simpson crackhead wannabes dancing around him.

what you talking about a week to release the info it happened on the today.

Nah he's dead. The catch is; It doesn't matter a damn bit, and means absolutely nothing. I loved the last minute US attempt at meddling. You could tell from the start that they reeeeally wanted him to say he had WMD stashed some where, they may have even offered him something at the last minute.

I want a fucking video. I want to see him fucking swing. There none fucking use of chemicals my buddy fucking died from that shit. Cancer. Amazing how many fucking soilders that died from that. the fucking docs called that shit something or another for the guys who had it.

But...

I think its fucked up how we got him.

FUCK BUSH AND HIS LIES

life of suck man all i was saying I felt it was shady how we caught him . Under false pretenses.

But I am so happy he is gone because of the thigns he done to americans.

the fuck bush was for his complete disregard for the truth in the IRAQ conflict.

life of suck man all i was saying I felt it was shady how we caught him . Under false pretenses.

But I am so happy he is gone because of the thigns he done to americans.

the fuck bush was for his complete disregard for the truth in the IRAQ conflict.

And at the end of this I still want my damn pics and vids. Did anyone look at that .jpg I posted? Any idea what's what?

the fucking docs called that shit something or another for the guys who had it.

Gulf war syndrome? Your post is difficult to make out. There are a couple things that killed soldiers after the fact: Crap they were exposed to from Iraqi forces, and stuff they were exposed to from our own. Alot of guys got VERY sick from cleaning up the leftovers of SABO rounds. The fine dust of the depleated uranium was inhaled, ingested, etc. In th ebeginning, our guys were issued almost no protection against it, it was a fucking travesty.