exhaust pipes

kev1180

I doubt with that small of engine that you would tell any difference between the two. Just go for whichever one you like more or is the cheapest. You might also look into a reed cage spacer and/or power reeds for the bike it it is equiped with reeds

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/10/215/8076/22755/PITEM/Boyesen-Power-Reed-2007-Kawasaki-KX65-Parts.aspx

Not sure what year the bike is, I just googled it but if you read the description of the power reeds, they sound like they will really wake the bike up

Edited by xtremef4i

between the pro and fmf which produces more power or would they be to close to tell. they both look the same shape just different colors.

I agree. If had both pipes on the same bike in the past and they are both excellent products. I tend to lean towards Pro Circuit on a Kawi only because of Mitch Payton and his race team.

i found a pipe test with dyno readouts and the fmf caused a little power loss on bottom but big gains on top. and the pro c pipe gave a little gain on bottom alot in mid and none on top, so my choice is pro c and vforce reeds. any other ideas on power gains.

Pro Circuit, but honestly, at the retail level, either is fine. Not any real difference in power. Mitch obviously is the owner of Pro Circuit, but unless you have them build one directly, what you are getting off the shelf is pretty much the same as what you'd get with an FMF...

It's like running an off the shelf Yosh on your GSXR because the Yosh team runs them. The off the shelf systems are basic and a lot (Unless you get up into the high dollar systems) are made outside the Yosh facility and farmed out.