USC > UM

Dr. Apex

6:52 in the game left and it's 32-11 USC. Michigan has not been able to run Hart or defend Dwayne Jarrett.

So it turns out UM definitely did not deserve a rematch with OSU. 1-4 in the last 5 bowl games and 1-5 against OSU, anyone think Carr might be looking for a new job soon??

6:52 in the game left and it's 32-11 USC. Michigan has not been able to run Hart or defend Dwayne Jarrett.

So it turns out UM definitely did not deserve a rematch with OSU. 1-4 in the last 5 bowl games and 1-5 against OSU, anyone think Carr might be looking for a new job soon??

i thought i heard something about Loyd Carr being 0-5 in bowl games?

i'm a UM fan but the deserved to lose that game. carr needs to go and so does there pussy ass QB. he has to stand still to throw a ball unlike everyone else that can throw on the fly.

their QB will be 0-4 vs osu after next year??? thats gotta suck.

They are. USC just played one hell of a game, while Michigan played a shitty one.

It was embarassing to see USC throw just 4 long passes and easily complete them all on that touchdown drive. But, I am glad to see USC win. They looked like they thoroughly enjoyed it and worked hard for it, while Michigan would have just said "I told you so."

Guest powers
I'm pretty sure it's 1-5, losing 4 in a row now. I'm dissapointed with today's game, I honestly though michigan was better than the way they played.

Correct Carr has won a national title at UM in 1997.

their QB will be 0-4 vs osu after next year??? thats gotta suck.

all OSU has to do is run around the outside and they got him. that showed tonight with 5 sacks, 4 of then in just one drive. look at game footage he can't run a ball or throw a ball on the run. he only has a good arm when there is no pressure and he stands still.

Between you and me, I'm kind of glad we don't have to play USC - their defense looked jacked up, and their offense was obviously clicking (in the second half). I was one of those running my mouth about how shitty USC looked all year; well, they proved me wrong in the Rose Bowl. How they choked twice against Oregon State and UCLA I don't know. Oh well, UM got embarassed, and, Kevin R's right, they certainly didn't show that they deserved a rematch with OSU. Additionally, the way USC and Boise State played yesterday reinforces how much a playoff system could alter the national championship outlook - does anyone want to play either of those teams right now? Both of them could be deadly in a playoff.

Between you and me, I'm kind of glad we don't have to play USC - their defense looked jacked up, and their offense was obviously clicking (in the second half). I was one of those running my mouth about how shitty USC looked all year; well, they proved me wrong in the Rose Bowl. How they choked twice against Oregon State and UCLA I don't know. Oh well, UM got embarassed, and, Kevin R's right, they certainly didn't show that they deserved a rematch with OSU. Additionally, the way USC and Boise State played yesterday reinforces how much a playoff system could alter the national championship outlook - does anyone want to play either of those teams right now? Both of them could be deadly in a playoff.

Agreed, I think a playoff system would work better. Give teams like Boise St. a legitimate shot at the national title and eliminate all these unnecessary gay bowl games.