Official 2007 weight loss contest thread?

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, then. First and final weigh-ins are mandatory. Those "running weigh-ins" between will be optional and an excuse to get out of the house and mingle you fat, lazy bastards. ;)

If you can't handle that, then maybe losing weight and possibly getting paid for it, as if that should be your only reason :rolleyes:, is too much for you and you should probably think about going on ahead and getting that front door and wall removed and putting that garage door and cattle chute your fat ass :marc: has always known you'd eventually need to get out your house.

I can bring a medical scale, like this...

http://www.northshorecare.com/images/402exp-a.jpg

We need to use a digital scale. I have one if one is needed.

Scott, just post the new thread. People will come up with ideas all year long. We know what the rules are/should be. Someone just needs to take charge and say "here it is, if you don't like it, tough".

We need to use a digital scale. I have one if one is needed.

Scott, just post the new thread. People will come up with ideas all year long. We know what the rules are/should be. Someone just needs to take charge and say "here it is, if you don't like it, tough".

I thought the scale that Rick is offering is a very accurate scale.