WTB: t4 Turbocharger

Miller

I'm looking for a used turbocharger for a good price. Brands such as turbonetics, precision, garret, hks, or suprise me, i just want reliability. Specs do not matter to me so much: ball bearing is key, I need it to be a t4 flanged supporting up to 550 hp; this is for a v8 application. It would be beautiful if it already had a 3 inch 4 bolt style dp flange too. I was aiming to use a turbonetics 60-1 turbo, I'm trying to save some time rather then go that route. oh External wastegate too.

thanks

I'm looking for a used turbocharger for a good price. Brands such as turbonetics, precision, garret, hks, or suprise me, i just want reliability. Specs do not matter to me so much: ball bearing is key, I need it to be a t4 flanged supporting up to 550 hp; this is for a v8 application. It would be beautiful if it already had a 3 inch 4 bolt style dp flange too. I was aiming to use a turbonetics 60-1 turbo, I'm trying to save some time rather then go that route. oh External wastegate too.

thanks

Dude! You need to look closer!!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32340

Its a T04E 60mm. Perfect for you application. Call me and I can give you directions to my place and you can check it out. Price is 450.

wow you want to use a single 60 trim turbo for a v8. is this your first turbo set up. is the v8 200 inches? just wow.

Thanks for jacking my thread, questioning my knowledge, and turning the thread into a dick fight. I'm doing my setup the way I want, 500hp is enough for me; by choice. May your trucks life be long, laggy, and forever gay.

move this to the kitchen this shit pisses me off

Who the hell are you to question me or my setup? I’ve covered every aspect of this car that I have wanted: K-member, tubular control-arms, caster/camber plates, Struts, coil-over kit, sways, springs, body work, swapped over cobra motor and plenty of good supporting mods, all the way down 2 the fucking wheels and how they shine. I try to meet people, share knowledge when I have it to share, and now I’m setting up this turbo the way I see it fit and taking advice when I know I need it, and, I do.

What the fuck have you done? you don't contribute shit. You have no trader rating; you sit around for three years bench racing a truck that you don’t race (excepsets1 at the strip!) and hope it will reach the 8's, 9’s, maybe the 69’s, that is more reasonable, that way, you could say you experienced one in life. hell did you make a pass this year with proof? If you did, I still don’t really give a fuck quite frankly. You have your ultimate racer turbo in your sig, sitting on your scrappy doooo penis projectile covered bed spread sheets. Your fucking sig wouldn’t be legible to a ten year old. There here? You mean they’re here? Did you mean you’re twinning that truck, wait, think now; oh I get it, there is only one turbo, so you should have said “it is here” right?

In my mind there would be nothing sweeter then an extremely fast spooling small block v8. It will be tits, tits on mah face, tits in my mouf.

Pull your truck up to Jegs and stand outside the door of it some more, ASSHOLE.