1999 Supercharged Mustang Vert

99BlownYellowGT

Im selling my Mustang.It has to go no other choice.Price $16000 or best offer. Engine has 2000 miles on it the body has 55000.It has 450 rwhp on a conservative tune by dynotune motorsports.

Mods are:

Engine: Manley rods Diamond pistons cobra crank valve job with new racing valves. Manley or comp springs i cant remember. Livernois custom ground blower cams.BBK 70mm throttle body Steeda intake spacer.Cobra oil pump. Cometic head gaskets. NGK plugs.

Blower:Vortech SQ-V2 with a 2.9 blower pulley.Vortech racing bypass valve.BTI intercooler. Anderson Power Pipe.

Fuel:55lb injectors Lightning Mass Air Cobra twin pumps and tank. Mafxtender (not installed)

Chassis:Front D&D motorsports tubular k-member and a-arms.D&D coilovers.Strange 12 way adjustable shocks.

Rear:Intrax lowering springs. Muscle motorsports adjustable lower and upper control arms (not installed)

3.73 gears.31 spline Posi unit out of an explorer (not installed)Flaming river steering column.BBK caster camber kit.

Exhaust:Flowtech long tube headers.Flowtech offroad xpipe. Flowmaster american thunder catback system.

Exterior: Black fr500 rims. Custom painted fiberglass hood.Cobra headlights.Steeda gas cover.Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete kit.

Interior: Steeda dress up parts and autometer boost and fuel pressure gauge.White face gauges.Leather seats.

Drivetrain: Spec Stage 3 clutch

Extras:Edelbrock dry nitrous kit many different size jets purge 10lb bottle bottle heater. May sell seperately.Stock hood.Stock h pipe.Front intrax springs.3.73 gears.Couple k&n filters.

Please serious offers only this car was very important to me! For Questions you can pm me for cel number.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you got a quote from carmax? I went in there and they harped on the idea that personalized cars dont sell well and they dont pay too much for them? Maybe it was just that sales person. GL with the sale man. Wish i could take it off your hands.

• 4 months later...
Why are you selling it? Whatever you do, don't go to Carmax! They will charge you/ take value off your car just to un-install everything and convert it back to stock. They will not put a modified car on their lot, even if it's just an intake or exhaust.