Nitrous question

V8 Beast

Guest Removed

single nozzles are normally good too about 200 - 250 but when your running a larger shot like that you have too worry about even distirbution in the intake .

i recommend a single nozzle for each cly. hence fogger setup.

or do you have a plate system? depends on how many holes are in the spray bars.and how much the noids will handle...more details on your setup are needed.

Guest powers

standard nx .93 solenoids will handle 250 shot.

The nx shark nozzle is good for 250.

You will need make sure the inside orifice of the lines from the solenoids to the nozzle are at least as large as your jetting.

And yes Rob is right I would worry about distribution in the intake for that much fuel. Though the lsx intakes have a pretty good design for that type of power adder.

Guest Removed

what kit is it, even the small noids are good too 250 or so.

dont they make a plate too go behind the TB on the LSx motor, if i remember right it was good for like 250 or so.

and a single nozzle has 2 jets not one.if your are going larger, use a controller, too help take the hit out, its a lot easyer on parts and traction.

98-02 LS1 NX stage I EFI single nozzle that only came with jets good to 150. I already have a nos digital progressive controller installed. Thats why I was looking to go to 200. I figured if I only used the full 200 at the track and 100-150 when I'm messing around on the street it would be cool. I'm hoping that the noids and lines can handle the 200. I'll have to make sure John has a conservative tune in it, and run race gas just to be safe. I'm hoping that all I need is bigger fuel/nitrous jets. Like Greg said the nozzle is good to 250 from what I have found.

Yup I have to get TR6's. I'm going to go cry now, I hate changing those damn plugs.

get the autolite equivalent of that part number it will hold up better and its 2 or 3 dollars a plug cheaper

get ahold of anthony I got him, to quit running nkg he'll know what the plug number is

I ran almost 200 on basic nx stuff with a single nozzle and never had any trouble

Cool, thanks. And I heard the more blood you leave on your engine the better it runs LOL!!!

I do plan on getting twins, but thats after I get a new block. I wont have everything done until mid 2008. I'm just adding more spray to tide me over until then. I'm going to lighten up the car a little and get the rest of my suspension mods too.

Brian, just get gimme a call when your ready and we can use COS5 for a NOS tune on a switch!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635922

Basically it is only available as a replacement for 2 stock operating systems right now, one of which works in your TA

Very basically it includes the ability to:

1) Monitor an N20 switch and modify the timing and VE when it is activated.

2) Provides a TP% vs. RPM based VE table which can tame radical cams or cars with custom intake manifolds.

3) Much more granular fuel control in Open Loop

4) Support for 2-3 bar FI applications

And more... Those are the simple highlights!

Brian, just get gimme a call when your ready and we can use COS5 for a NOS tune on a switch!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635922

Basically it is only available as a replacement for 2 stock operating systems right now, one of which works in your TA

Very basically it includes the ability to:

1) Monitor an N20 switch and modify the timing and VE when it is activated.

2) Provides a TP% vs. RPM based VE table which can tame radical cams or cars with custom intake manifolds.

3) Much more granular fuel control in Open Loop

4) Support for 2-3 bar FI applications

And more... Those are the simple highlights!

Sounds like a plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey John what cam size would you recommend? I have a few in mind and I want to see if my ideas match up with yours.

• 2 weeks later...