O H

Skinner

Way better than the turds up north?OSU won by 3 at home.Guess what?You have the Champions and the rest are losers.

do we need to go back to this game again?

we won by only 3 because we ran the clock out and DID NOT HAVE TO SCORE AGAIN, if we wanted to we could have scored again as easily as we were all game!

the score was closer than the game ever was, Michigan NEVER had the lead!

anyway who cares about that game now............we sucked tonight

Florida - USC?

now i know your out of your fucking mind

soft schedule - look at the teams, soft my ass when we played the teams we played the were ranked high because they were good teams, we beat them and they dropped in the polls, never to recover........not our fault

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you beat all over rated teams at the time, this is what most osu fans stated about michigan and they played almost the exact same schedule in caliber of teams. OSU beat ranked teams? How good is the process of rankings? The big ten is a fucking joke, tonight proved it. The big ten is just a step above the mac....

Why not florida vs USC they would have matched up great, both of them handed the best two big ten teams their ass in bowl games. Both are fast as fuck. This is why I hate college ball, it fucking sucks, no playoffs, teams are ranked when they shouldn't be because of the BCS bullshit voting. College ball needs a playoff system bad.

I do feel bad for the OSU players, just not for the fucking fans......

Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially Tressel, he showed no signs of slack right up till the end.

Just like the housing market Columbus, the bottom WILL ALWAYS fall out. I wanted OSU to loose, but damn that was just sad. I feel real sorry for everyone who bought a ticket. I dont feel sorry for:

-Anyone who shouts "OH" anywhere other then an OSU football game

-Anyone who sunk an emotional investment into this game, without actually investing anything but their ass on a couch

-Anyone who ever disrespected another team in anyway, under the banner "OSU is da bestz!" I swear some people were just pathetic.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially Tressel, he showed no signs of slack right up till the end.

Just like the housing market Columbus, the bottom WILL ALWAYS fall out. I wanted OSU to loose, but damn that was just sad. I feel real sorry for everyone who bought a ticket. I dont feel sorry for:

-Anyone who sunk an emotional investment into this game, without actually investing anything but their ass on a couch

-Anyone who ever disrespected another team in anyway, under the banner "OSU is da bestz!" I swear some people were just pathetic.

We need to get a beer!

Welcome to college football. Some people enjoy being involved with their favorite teams.

do we need to go back to this game again?

we won by only 3 because we ran the clock out and DID NOT HAVE TO SCORE AGAIN, if we wanted to we could have scored again as easily as we were all game!

the score was closer than the game ever was, Michigan NEVER had the lead!

anyway who cares about that game now............we sucked tonight

Florida - USC?

now i know your out of your fucking mind

soft schedule - look at the teams, soft my ass when we played the teams we played the were ranked high because they were good teams, we beat them and they dropped in the polls, never to recover........not our fault

I know you are passionate about the Bucks. Cant fault you for that. However, when you are wrong you look like a clown. Remember that little opening touchdown drive UM had on their first possession? So yes, they did have the lead.

Last nights game was a rollover. We are all shocked because we've never seen a Tressel team just quit. I guess it can happen to anyone. Congrats to Fla on one hell of a game plan and execution. This loss is a lot easier to take with it being a blowout than a close game though.

Go B-ball Bucks!

sorry man, i was never in the closet. Damn, im suprised i even understood that with benzies dick in your mouth.

There is a gay person in this thread Aaron, if you give me a kiss I will tell who he is. :o

Seriously, you have resorted to calling me gay because you are frustrated? Damn I got served! :o:mad:

BTW your mama's so fat you have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot....

Pretty lame huh?

There is a gay person in this thread Aaron, if you give me a kiss I will tell who he is. :o

Seriously, you have resorted to calling me gay because you are frustrated? Damn I got served! :o:mad:

BTW your mama's so fat you have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot....

Pretty lame huh?

lol, sorry if you took it seriously. i was just messin around with you. to me the game is a game and nothing more. it was a very sad and disappointing loss but the truth of the matter is, we got outplayed, in a BIG way.

lol, sorry if you took it seriously. i was just messin around with you. to me the game is a game and nothing more. it was a very sad and disappointing loss but the truth of the matter is, we got outplayed, in a BIG way.

I can't argue with that at all.